Dr. Ravi Sauhta is a highly experienced and one of the best Orthopedic Surgeon in Gurgaon. You can consult Dr. Ravi Sauhta at Krsna Clinic.
- Dr.Ravi Sauhta earned his M.S. in Orthopedics Surgery at University of Nagpur & then completed his Residency & Houseman ship at M .G. Institute of Medical Sciences & Kasturba Hospitals Wardha in Central India in the year 1991.
- He also completed his M.Ch. (Orthopedics) from US University.
- Dr. Ravi Sauhta, began his career as faculty at University Of Nagpur M.G. Institute of Medical Sciences in Dec 1991.He was Associate Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at the above Institute (Dec 1991/Mar.1995).
- Then was in full time Private Practice as independent visiting Consultant to various Gurgaon based Hospitals and has over 20 years of working experience in the field of Orthopedic Surgery.
- From 2003 on wards till 2008 He held various teaching positions and was appointed as Unit Head & Associate Professor in Department of Orthopedics at S.A.I.M.S., then Visiting Professor of Orthopedic Surgery & Joint Reconstruction surgery (2009 onwards….) as visiting Sr. Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon S.A.I.M.S General Hospitals.
- His dedicated skills in Orthopedic work over past two decades and more than 30,000 successful surgical outcomes to his credit speak by itself of his rich clinical experience.
- He was among the first few professional to introduce various modern and mini invasive techniques in the field of Trauma and Reconstructive surgery, Spine surgery including deformity correction, Pelvi-Acetabular Surgery.
- Reconstruction of Facial Skeletal Complex Fractures, in the history of Gurgaon way back in 1995 when the Facilities were very primitive and no major Hospitals were on the horizon.
- He have joined Max Hospital, Gurgaon as Director, Unit head & Clinical Administrator of Department of Orthopedics and Joint replacement.
- He undertook fellowship training as an AO Foreign Fellow in St. Paul Regions Hospital in U.S.A. with Professor Peter Cole in Pelvic & Acetabulum Reconstruction & Adult Revision Joint Replacements and Reconstruction and was trained at various centers in South Korea for the same.
- Dr. Ravi Sauhta is recognized faculty member for various AO/ASIF training courses in India & has more than 20 publications to his credit.
- He has delivered numerous scientific presentations as faculty member for AO Educational courses & is favorite speaker among Regional & National Orthopedic Societies.
- His expert opinion matters in various controversial issues in the field of complex trauma and Joint Reconstruction Surgery and Osteoporosis.
- His main interest is Hip & Knee Replacement Surgery and including Revision Joint Reconstruction.
- He got wide expertise in handling difficult fracture situations including managing a complex Intra -Articular Fractures with results matching international standards.
- He has keen interest and is one of the few around who can provide operative solutions for high velocity Pelvic injury & Acetabular Fracture Reconstruction.
- He has got wide experience in limb salvage surgery for large bone tumors followed by Mega Prosthetic Reconstructions and lumbar Spinal stabilization procedures.
- His main interest is Hip & Knee Replacement Surgery and providing solutions in failed Joints by Revision Joint Reconstruction
- AO Solutions for difficult fracture problems including Intra/ Peri -Articular Fractures.
- Pelvic & Acetabulum Fracture Reconstruction by combined approaches.
- Mini-invasive Surgeries for Complex and unsolved fractures.
- Limb Salvage Surgery in Large Bone Tumors followed by Mega Prosthetic Reconstruction Spinal surgery .Focus on Lumbar Spine Stabilization & instrumentation FusionsCongenital Pediatric Deformity Correction.
- Mini-invasive Surgery for Spine, Using various instrumentation including, Kyphoplasty Etc.
|OPD schedule||Max Hospital, Gurgaon
Block-B, Sushant Lok – I, Opp. Huda City Center Metro Station,Gurgaon-122001
Monday to Sat day 9am to 2pm
Appointments call –0124 4585555
KRSNA Specialty Clinic, 101 C&D Super Mart II, DLF City Phase IV, Gurgaon
Monday to Saturday 6pm to8 pm
Appointments Call 0124- 4047101 (after 11am onward)
|Organization/Clinic Details||Chief coordinator
Department of Orthopedics & Joint Replacement
MAX Hospitals, Gurgaon
Ex Visiting Professor, & Unit Chief, Department of Orthopedics & Traumatology, SAIMS Hospitals
KRSNA CLINIC, 101 C&D, Super Mart II, DLF City Phase IV, Gurgaon
Appointments Call 0124-4047101 (after 11am )
It’s a Day care Orthopedic and Gynecological Centre, Having Office Surgical Unit, Physiotherapy State of art facility, Lab test collection centre and has a very clean and soothing ambience. Dr.Meenakshi SAUHTA, Head of Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology M ax Hospital Gurgaon is also available. We are available in evening for consultation, form 6pm to8 pm.
All OPD Minor Surgical procedures can be done safely.
Closed reduction of Minor Fractures Under regional anesthesia can be done & casts applied and removed
Colposcopic Facility – to rule out cervical cancers.
Birth control devices can be inserted.
Endometrial biopsy and other Walk in day care procedures can be performed.