Dr Parmila Sharma is an innovative, resourceful & an ever evolving physiotherapist who takes pride in her offerings to the patients. She is one of those rare physiotherapists who takes special interest in orthopedics and neurology patients, weight management air crew, orthopedics and sports rehabilitation. She is considered one of the Best Physiotherapist in Gurgaon.
In 7 years of her practice, she has helped many sports persons regain fitness and mobility after sustaining injuries.
Dr Parmila is the discoverer of a special therapeutic home gym kit which is applicable to all traumatic & neurologically disordered patients requiring improvement in muscle strength. In the past, she has utilized various graduated exercise programs involving strengthening, stretching, hydrotherapy, breathing and relaxation to good effect.
Dr Parmila Sharma was never skeptical of her skills & was always clear in her mind what she wanted to achieve in life. She can very well handle equipment including weights, traction, cold packs & electrical treatments to ease pain, improve range of motion & reduce swelling. She is very much in touch with more experienced medical professionals to gain more exposure. At present, she is associated with Paras Hospital & KRSNA Specialty Clinic, Gurgaon as a physiotherapist.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) – AAIDU, Allahabad, 2008
LANGUAGES – English, Hindi
- KRSNA Speciality Clinic, 101 C & D Super Mart II, DLF City Phase IV, Gurgaon
- Monday to Saturday: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Orthopaedics and Neuro Specialist
- Weight Management Air Crew
- Orthopaedic & Sports Rehabilitation
- Frozen Shoulder
- Trigger Finger
- Flat Foot
- Knee Pain
- Stroke Physiotherapy
- 2008- Present: Physiotherapist, Paras Hospital, Gurgaon
- 2008-Present: Physiotherapist,KRSNA Speciality Clinic, Gurgaon